Subscribe

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Grateful as We Remember Our Friends

Each Memorial Day, I become ever more grateful for knowing those who are no longer here. I am grateful for the men and women who have served our country and have allowed me to live a better life than they were given. I am grateful to have had loving grandparents who lived next door, who are no longer here. Finally, I am grateful for the relationships I had with friends who are now gone. 

Sadly, our Puyallup High School Class of 1975 Remembrance page grows with each passing year. In the past I know many of you have prioritized the importance of relationships with friends and make the time to connect with one another as time slips away. I am right to say, we have friends who make us feel time stands still when you get together and you just pick up where you left off like it was yesterday. 

We hope this holiday you find time to reflect on relationships, those that have passed and those remaining that have given you a better life, shaped your life or have made you laugh and cry. 








No comments:

Post a Comment